My dad absolutely would come, he tries to be there any time, any where. kinda creepy sometimes, but sweet ♥
I would definitely take a cat, if allowed so a young one, not a kitten but a little older. I’ve always loved black ones, not because the are so related to the images of magic people made, but because I love the beauty of it’s complete black fur. though I probably go for a white one, since I’ve always wanted to have a white one. white cats can have eyes blue as the skies or as green as poison, they can also have one blue and one green eye. to me it doesn’t really matter, they are all beautiful.
this one is really difficult to answer, as there are so many different types and designs that are awesome to have. but as wands chose the wizard and not the wizard the wand, you would have to look into your soul.
I think mine wouldn’t be straight like a ruler, but more natural and with a little bent, of pale and fawn coloured wood. some natural carvings around the handle and perhaps with a lot of colour. one thing that would also be awesome is a little piece of string around it.
of course this is just my imagination playing around and you won’t find something like this on the net. one day I’ll make one myself, so for now I’ll go with this one from the ollivander shop;
Holly, 11½ inches, Single Veela hair
If my dad would have attended Hogwarts before me, and the books on the list would still be the same, I think most of them would still be lying around the house somewhere. As for the other school supplies, I think I would get them new as my dad likes to think that because I’m a girl I don’t like anything he likes/liked. He would take me shopping in Diagon Alley, letting me choose what I want, he’s so sweet, I never take much though.
I assume either 2005 or 2006, as I my birthday is after the 1st of september but not that far it could be that I was allowed to attend in 2005. Otherwise it would be 2006. I like to think it would be 2005, because I’ve always been one of the youngest but smartest in my class.
I guess almost the same. my dad used to teach me a lot of knowledge on nature and the universe. we have books all over the house, always been so. I guess I would be one of those children that already knew of magic and hogwarts years before going there.
As I was born on 21st of september 1994, I guess that I would still be born in germany, or another country outside the UK. it’s barely half a year after the end of the Second Wizarding War, I think that my parents would have escaped to protect themselves and mostly me.
Though at some point we would have gone back to the UK. as my dad and I went back to the netherlands, his birth land, after my mother died. I guess we would live somewhere with hills and perhaps even mountains and cliffs. My dad loves mountains and forests.
I imagine that the house I would live in, in a magical world, would be a cute small victorian house covered with ivy. and it doesn’t really matter to me if the house itself is either a natural coloor like white and grey or some amazing rare popping colour, it would both be nice.
As I’m from pagan descend in real life, both my mothers and fathers family, I think I’ll say that’s something like pure-blood. Though I wouldn’t be one that holds on to blood purity as many family members of mine married people of other religions and lifestyles. My father doesn’t hold on strongly to the pagan belief anymore, though he still has his habits. My mother did, she died when I was little.
Also since I read about the veela species being in the Harry Potter series and Fleur being quarter veela, I thought if I ever make myself a Harry Potter character I’ll be part veela, mostly because of the many similarities.
- full name: Vera Ann Kroon
- initials: VK
- nicknames: veertje, kroontje
- birthday: 21st of September 1994
- country of birth: Germany
- current residence: on vacation in Switzerland
- species: human, part-veela
- gender: female
- hair colour: blonde
- eye colour: blue
- skin colour: pale
to celebrate the new start of my blog I’ve made an addition on all those 30 days challenges out there, especially the harry potter ones. I really like them but they don’t really suit my needs. so I made my own and focused more on hogwarts and the magical world around it, which means I cut out things like; which movie did you like the most?
I’m not really done yet with writing down all questions, but I’m starting anyway and will fill the list as I go along, so perhaps I won’t make it till 30 or I’ll even get more.
the challenge is called: Hogwarts Magic Challenge, the overview list will be updated below, feel free to snag and challenge yourself, please re-blog, reply or message me.
note: don’t answer the questions with one word, tell us more.
0. please fill out the following before you start (may differ from reality)general information
- full name:
- country of birth:
- current residence:physical information1. what would be your blood status? and how would your family tree look?
- hair colour:
- eye colour:
- skin colour:
2. how would the house you live in look like?
3. how would you have spend your childhood? (before hogwarts)
4. which gregorian calendar year would be your first on hogwarts?
5. how would you get your school supplies? (freshly new or second hand)
6. what kind of wand would you have?
7. what kind of pet would you take with you?
8. would there be anyone to say goodbye to at platform 9¾?
9. which house would you be sorted into? (based on personality not on what is cool.)
10. would you make friends easily? (or will you gather enemies within the first day)
11. what would be your favourite subject?
12. what would be you least favourite subject?
13. which teacher, from the harry potter series, you wish to see on school?
14. which teacher, from the harry potter series, you wish not to see on school?
15. would you meet anyone from the harry potter series, or their family while on school?
16. would you consider anyone from the harry potter series as your roll model?
more to come…